New Look, New company, Same Services Team. Expanded capabilities to serve you better.
CONTACT US: we’d be happy to discuss how we can best meet your specific needs.
MODULAR PACKAGES: TURNKEY SERVICES
RS scans and collects a full and comprehensive data set.
This degree of assessment will leave you feeling confident that your system has been commissioned properly and will provide a defined baseline for all quality assurance that is performed during the life of your linear accelerator and treatment planning system.
A meticulous preparation prior to start allow us to offer timely results, ensuring high quality without compromises.
All is outlined according to your specific needs.
TPS Beam Configuration
Dose Algorithms Commissioning
WIDE RANGE OF PROPOSALS
RS configures and validates your treatment planning system for clinical use.
- Validation of beam data
- Configuration of dose calculation algorithms
- Evaluation of TPS calculations with respect to measured data
In addition to the standard validation in water, specific areas of interest as inhomogeneities, small fields, dynamic treatments are welcome.
- End-to end tests outlined on site’s workflow.
- Propose baseline QA plans (for model constancy) identified for each configured beam: routine QA established.
SHARING BEST PRACTICES WITH A GLOBAL COMMUNITY
Besides commissioning services, RS can assist your staff with the clinical implementation of the treatment planning system.
- On-site and/or remote training
Practical training, to enable a smooth clinical development and/or improvement; possible integration with educational lectures and special topics upon request.
- Remote Planning (full remote and/or interactive)
A proactive approach to this issue can increase your service productivity and efficiency, concerning every aspect of treatment planning.
- Real-time support with complex situations
Benefit from our high level expertise.
This service is currently offered for Eclipse TPS system.
SAFETY THROUGH TECHNOLOGY
RS continuing goal is to provide and assist others in providing the highest quality patient care.
- Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT)
- Volumetric Modulated Arc Therapy (VMAT)
- Image Guided Radiation Therapy (IGRT)
- Tracking Systems and Surface Monitoring Systems
- Prospective and Retroprospective Respiratory Gating
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery (SRS)
- Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy (SBRT)
cost-effective solutions focused to reliabilty
RS will help you to implement a quality assurance program fit to your “use or purpose”.
Optimization of the QA procedures to fulfill national and international recommendations and standards of practice with discussion on benefits and shortcomings.
- Yearly Quality Assurance: turnkey service for Linac and/or TPS
From measurements preparation, implementation of the references, to setup and execution of measurements, data analysis and delivery of professional report. For absolute dosimetry and output tuning, the participation of the local medical physicist is required.
- Advanced technique needs (IMRT, VMAT, IGRT, SRS, etc)
- Tailored end-to-end procedures developed on site-specific needs and requirements
Helping to assure strong foundations for future aspirations.
Continuative Clinical Support
Our goal is to be part of your team
RS qualified medical physicist at your site, at a time convenient to your schedule, and involving your radiation oncology team to ensure the highest quality patient care and safety.
Always ensure that you have coverage (during vacation, turnover, workload peaks, etc.) .
To adjust to your changing needs.
Smooth operations running, thanks to the large amount of clinical experience.